Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Adobe Slate on iPad Featuring The Flex Mod Schedule

This morning on Twitter, I discovered a presentation given at #NETA16 using Adobe Slate.  I liked the flow of the presentation as it resembled an elegant website.

I downloaded the free iPad app and embarked on creating my story.  I chose to highlight the unique features of the flex mod schedule in our high school. You can see the embedded presentation below or view it as its own webpage.
Click on the image below to view the Adobe Presentation.
undefined

I liked that an account needed to be created as it allows for individual creation on an iPad or on the web using a different device.

The user interface was self explanatory on the iPad.  The "+" sign is the key.  Multiple items can be added:

  • Photos
  • Text
  • Links
  • Videos
  • Photo Grids
  • Glideshows
Along with that many options for finding photos exists, including the iPad or Google Photos.


Adobe continues to produce and distribute some pretty incredible creation products for the iPad!  I'll add this to Adobe Draw and have one more option for students and teachers to use while presenting engaging information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...