Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Like Technology!

In preparation for our model classroom presentation in two weeks at the WASB convention in Milwaukee, we are creating short videos with student responses to two questions:
  1. How has technology changed the way you learn?
  2. What do you most enjoy about the technology in our classroom?
After receiving emails from all students, I chose the responses that seemed to be well thought out.  I then filmed the students using the iPad and created the video using REEL DIRECTOR on the iPad.  I finalized the video by creating notes for some of the students who may have talked softly during video taping.  This was completed using the YouTube video annotation editing option.

I may be biased, but I think it turned out quite well.  Who says one can't create on the iPad?!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...