- Students didn't stand in the correct place for adequate backgrounds
- Students were expected to record and create all within the same small amount of time.
- Students were sharing 30 iPads.
- Due to the flex mod schedule, I was able to teach the following information three times to all of our sophomore class students (about 350) in one day.
- Students viewed the Green Screen during the entire large group mod to "make it real."
- Students will sign up for a specific recording time.
- Students will only use one iPad (we've purchased more iPads).
- Students will have one one full week to create the video using the Green Screen app by Do Ink.
To practice and to show students an example, I created a video for the iPadU Conference which I will be speaking at in July.